Children under 3 years with paid adult admission are FREE! Bring a current driver’s license, state ID or utility bill to show proof of residency.
- Children (Ages 3-5) $2.00 (Resident $1.25)
- Youth (Ages 6-17) $3.25 (Resident $2.75)
- Adult (Ages 18-54) $4.50 (Resident $3.75)
- Senior (Ages 55+) $4.00 (Resident $3.25)
LAP POOL PASS
A Lap Pool Pass gives the owner 25 uses at the Julee Illner Memorial Pool at the LIFE Center during regular pool hours. Passes must be used within a one (1) year period.
- Youth (Ages 6-17) $60.00 (Resident $50.00)
- Adult (Ages 18-54) $81.00 (Resident $68.00)
- Senior (Ages 55+)$72.00 (Resident $59.00)
PARENT/CHILD FRIDAY NIGHT SWIM
This swim session is for our families to enjoy our heated, indoor pool during a time when no lessons or fitness classes are scheduled. Parents are invited to bring their children and spend the evening in the pool.
- $5.00 per family of four; each additional person is $1.00.
A 50¢ discount per person can be applied when ALL of the following conditions apply:
- There are 10 or more people in the group.
- Discount is only available during regular open swim hours.
- Groups must have gender appropriate adult supervision in each locker room.
- The group must notify the LIFE Community Center ONE WEEK IN ADVANCE of the planned swim date.
- Group discounts are not available for special events.
Children ages 5 years and under must be accompanied in the water by an adult 18 years or older. One adult may supervise a maximum of two (2) children this age. Adult must stay within arm’s reach of child. Children not yet toilet trained must wear swim diapers.
Children ages 6 – 9 must be accompanied to the pool and supervised by an individual 16 years of age or older. This person may be in the water or on the deck.
Children ages 10 – 17 do not have to be accompanied by an adult, but must provide verifiable emergency contact information to the front desk prior to entering the facility.
Swimmers under 18 years must pass the Deep Water Swim Test to
use the deep end of the pool or the inflatable slide.
The District’s aquatic facilities are family friendly. The District reserves the right to regulate bathing attire. Swimwear is required for any person entering the water. Children who are not toilet
trained must wear swim diapers. Street clothes are not allowed in water facilities. Males must wear swim trunks with a mesh or nylon liner. Cut-off pants, thongs, and basketball shorts are not allowed. Cover-ups worn in the pool must be of man-made fibers. Swimmers must provide their own swimwear and towel.
Floatation devices approved by the United States Coast Guard are allowed.