The LIFE Community Center is home to Julee Illner Memorial Pool. Popular for its warm water, the indoor pool facility offers a variety of health and fitness classes.
UPDATES! PLEASE NOTE! POOL CLOSED DUE TO MECHANICAL ISSUE. – AUGUST 31, 2020
Thank you in advance to adhering to these changes and helping us do our part to keep our community safe.
- In order to ensure the safety of our staff and patrons, entry to the LIFE Community Center will be by appointment at this time. The building is currently staffed from 6am to 7pm. Appointments must be made during this window by calling 618-549-4222.
- Lane lines must be reserved one day prior to the day you want to swim. Walk-ins will not be permitted. Reservations must be done through our website or by phone, 618-549-4222. Go to Lap Swim Reservations. As a reminder, lap lanes are limited to 1 person per lane per session. Currently, we are only taking lap reservations for individuals 16 years of age and older.
- Group fitness registration must be done through our website or by phone, 618-549-4222. Go to Fitness Registration.
- Shelter reservations must be initiated by phone 618-549-4222 and completed with an in-person appointment. Go to Shelter Rental Information.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED WHEN NOT IN THE POOL. ALWAYS KEEP A SOCIAL DISTANCE.
- Make your 1 hour lap swim reservation at https://apm.activecommunities.com/carbondaleparkdistrict. Pay daily fee (see below) or swipe swim pass upon arrival. (All participants must register and make a free reservation online before entering the building.)
- Lap swimming of no more than 6 scheduled swimmers. Fitness Classes of no more than 10 scheduled swimmers.
- Swim lessons can be scheduled on an individual basis for lap lane usage during designated lap swimming time.
- After each swimmer exits pool, all touch surfaces will be cleaned. We have special time slots reserved for cleaning and sanitizing from 8:00-8:30am, 9:30-10:00am, 3:00-3:30pm, and 5:00-5:30.
DAILY ADMISSIONChildren under 3 years with paid adult admission are FREE! Bring a current driver’s license, state ID or utility bill to show proof of residency.
- Children (Ages 3-5) $2.00 (Resident $1.25)
- Youth (Ages 6-17) $3.25 (Resident $2.75)
- Adult (Ages 18-54) $4.50 (Resident $3.75)
- Senior (Ages 55+) $4.00 (Resident $3.25)
LAP POOL PASSA Lap Pool Pass gives the owner 25 uses at the Julee Illner Memorial Pool at the LIFE Center during regular pool hours. Passes must be used within a one (1) year period.
- Youth (Ages 6-17) $60.00 (Resident $50.00)
- Adult (Ages 18-54) $81.00 (Resident $68.00)
- Senior (Ages 55+) $72.00 (Resident $59.00)