Carbondale Park District Response to COVID-19 Coronavirus
- Hickory Ridge Public Golf Course is open daily 7:30 am-7:30 pm. The driving range and putting greens are also available. Participants can make online reservations at http://hickoryridgecarbondale.com/tee-times/. Illinois video gaming machines available.
- Playgrounds at Carbondale Park District Parks will all reopening Friday, July 3. Restrooms and water fountains can increase the spread of COVID-19 and are therefore closed to the public. Everyone should practice Social Distancing with anyone not within your household. Shelter reservations can be made at https://www.cpkd.org/parks-and-facilities/rental-information/ 6or call 618-549-4222, beginning July 9.
- LIFE Center Indoor Pool will reopen Wednesday, July 15. Lap swimming and fitness classes will be available by reservation. For more information or to make a reservation, please visit our website at or call 618-549-4222, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm.
- Kids Korner Childcare will reopen Wednesday, July 15. To better social distance, there will be a limited number of participants. Hours are Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm. Please call 618-457-7356 or email at email@example.com for more information.
- Basketball courts and the soccer, softball, and baseball fields will remain closed. Splash Park will not reopen for the 2020 swim season.
- For more information about Carbondale Park District or any of its facilities, call 618-549-4222 or https://www.cpkd.org. (Administrative offices located at Hickory Lodge closed to the public.)
- PLEASE CONTINUE TO FOLLOW RECOMMENDED PROTOCOLS: WEAR A MASK, SOCIAL DISTANCING and FEQUENT HAND WASHING are strongly recommended.
- All basketball courts, soccer, softball and baseball fields are closed.
- The childcare centers, Alice Wright and Kids Korner, are closed. Plans to reopen are underway. Please contact us if you need summer childcare at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Life Community Center is closed. A staff person is available by phone Monday -Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm at 618-549-4222.
- The Park District’s administrative offices at Hickory Lodge are closed to the public.
- Parks will remain open. Playgrounds are closed due to the increased risk of spreading COVID-19. Individuals using the parks should comply with social distancing requirements.
- Super Splash Park will remain closed for the 2020 swim season.
READ THE LATEST PRESS RELEASE…